• Report: #197407

• Submitted: Wed, June 21, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, June 21, 2006

• Reported By:Stechford, Birmingham, Other
National Awards Commission
Kansas City, Kansas U.S.A.

National Awards Commission Ripoff BOGUS AWARDS COMPANY, BEWARE! Kansas City, Kansas

I RECIEVED A LETTER LAST THURSDAY SAYING I'D WON 5,000 AND THAT I SHOULD SEND 9.89 FOR MY PRIZE TO BE PROCESSSED. I DIDN'T BELIEVE IT BUT MY BOYFRIEND DID.

ANYWAY, TO PROVE A POINT I SENT THE MONEY BY POSTAL ORDER
(IF THEY THOUGHT THEY WERE GETTING MY BANK DETAILS THEY'RE EVEN MORE STUPID THAN I THOUGHT) AND HAVEN'T HEARD A THING SINCE. YEAH I WAS SUSPICIOUS WHEN I SAW THAT I HAD TO PUT A STAMP ON THE ENVELOPE BUT MY BOYFRIEND WASN'T CONVINCED.

EVERYDAY HE ASKS ME IF THE CHEQUE HAS COME AND EVERYDAY I LAUGH.I CAN ONLY THANK GOD THAT THEY ONLY WANTED 9.89 AND THAT THE LETTER WAS ADRESSED TO ME OTHERWISE I KNOW HE WOULD HAVE DONE SOMETHING REALLY STUPID LIKE PAY BY CARD.

I ALSO USE TO RECIEVE EMAILS FROM THAT SARA WOMAN BUT SOMETHING ABOUT HER EMAILS USED TO FREAK ME OUT SO I NEVER RESPONDED.

HOPEFULLY HE'LL LEARN. IF YOU'VE WON SOMETHING YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE TO PAY FOR IT FIRST IF YOU DO YOU HAVEN'T WON IT.YOU PAID FOR IT!!!!

Petra
Stechford, Birmingham,
United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2006 04:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Awards-Commission/Kansas-City-Kansas/National-Awards-Commission-Ripoff-BOGUS-AWARDS-COMPANY-BEWARE-Kansas-City-Kansas-197407. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Awards Commission