muscle

• Submitted: Sun, April 23, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, April 23, 2006

• Reported By:Bala Ontario
National Awards Commission
One Pavilion Plaza Kansas City, Missouri U.S.A.

National Awards Commission, Westport Enterprises ripoff, counterfeit, illegal, confusing Kansas City Missouri

I really thought this kind of thing only happened in the U.S. I subscribe to Reader Digest and am always getting notices saying that I am close to being a winner, but they have never asked for money, not even postage. When I received this rather official looking notice, I read over the papers enclosed and it wasn't until I read the fine print that said to enclose payment of $14.89 to confirm my name as a winning entry. I almost sent it in, but kept asking myself why am I sending in $$$ in order to receive $$$ when actually I was not familiar with this company, nor had I ever entered a contest to even get a chance of winning something from this company.

It wasn't until I went on the internet search and typed in National awards Commission on the search engines, did I see that others the same as me also received these notices that are counterfeit and are asking for $$$ from the recipients. Imagine that the company is actually making money from their mailings and not having to even doing anything for it. Absolutely disgusting and hopefully everyone will target this company immediately!

Shirley
Bala, Ontario
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2006 05:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Awards-Commission/Kansas-City-Missouri-64116-0692/National-Awards-Commission-Westport-Enterprises-ripoff-counterfeit-illegal-confusing-K-188180. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Awards Commission