• Report: #193604

• Submitted: Sat, May 27, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, May 27, 2006

• Reported By:Jersey City New Jersey
National Awards Commission
Department Of Public Relations And Award Confirmation Plaza, Post Office Box 219800 Kansas City, MO 64121-9800 Kansas City, Missouri U.S.A.

National Awards Commission ripoff Kansas City Missouri

I got a nice official letter (dated 25th May 2006, from Paul Bishop Prize Officer National Award Commission)of 'affirmation' stating that if I mailed it back within 7 days I would win a prize of one million dollars and that I MUST send a payment of $11.89 along with it...

I got all excited and filled it all out and was going to get a money order to send with it, but then decided to look them up online.

I couldnt find anything and so I GOOGLED "National Awards Commission" and all it pulled up was RIP OFF!! RIP OFF!! RIP OFF!!

Fortunately, I read some of the announcements you had on this site, and it was EXACTLY what I have here in my hand!! Needless to say... I will NOT be sending in that money order for $11.89!! !!!

Thank You!!!

Jairaj
Jersey City, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2006 07:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Awards-Commission/Kansas-City-Missouri-64121-9800/National-Awards-Commission-ripoff-Kansas-City-Missouri-193604. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Awards Commission