• Report: #208085

• Submitted: Sat, August 26, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, August 28, 2006

• Reported By:Bulan Kentucky
National Awards Commission
PO Box 219800 Kansas City, Missouri U.S.A.

National Awards Commission ripoff Kansas City Missouri

*Consumer Suggestion: I Hope You Kept Copies Of Everthing

I recived a letter a couple of weeks ago saing that for $11.89 I could be a million dollar winner! Stupid me sent them a check for $11.89, and about a week later another letter come saing that I needed to send another check for that amount and I would recive a coupon book with 25 hundred dollars worth of valuable coupons! This time I thought I would see if they had a web site and hen I entered the name it come up ripoff!!

I new right then that I had been scamed! I am writing these people a letter about my money it is only right that they refund peoples money that thay have scamed!! I no it is only eleven dollars, but that could have been someone last eleven dollars that thay took advantage of! I probley would have sent another check if I had not seen this site I really do thank you guys for helping me out! Hopefully my letter will save someone else from getting ripped off!! Thank again

Nicole
Bulan, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2006 07:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Awards-Commission/Kansas-City-Missouri-64121-9800/National-Awards-Commission-ripoff-Kansas-City-Missouri-208085. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Awards Commission

#1 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: S.n. - (U.S.A.)

Now send them to the Jackson County Missouri District Attorney's office, the MO Attorney General's office and the KY Attorney General's office.

#2 Consumer Suggestion