• Report: #198658

• Submitted: Wed, June 28, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, June 28, 2006

• Reported By:Crawfordsville Indiana
National Awards Commission
P.O. Box 219800 Kansas City, Missouri U.S.A.

National Awards Commission ripoff took me for alot of money to me $100.00 is alot of money Kansas City Missouri

I do not have alot of money, an for these people to more or less steal from me is very hurtful.Like I said,$100.00 to me is alot of money.Im a person that will give the shirt off my back if I know that someone else needs it worse than I do.I just hope they can be stopped so they cant do it to any one else.I already know that I wont ever see my money, but it was still very wrong.An I really hope they can be stopped.

Shirley
Crawfordsville, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2006 01:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Awards-Commission/Kansas-City-Missouri-64121-9800/National-Awards-Commission-ripoff-took-me-for-alot-of-money-to-me-10000-is-alot-of-money-198658. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Awards Commission