dealers

• Submitted: Sun, July 23, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, July 23, 2006

• Reported By:santa rosa California
National Awards Commission
One Pavilion Plaza, P.O. Box 219800 Kansas City, Missouri U.S.A.

National Awards Commission, NAC Who are they, & who do they take us for? ripoff Kansas City Missouri

I've received at least 3 "prize" letters in the last week, one from NAAC. Of course, they provide NO phone number, website, email address, nor any other information about who they are. They say in order to release the prize I need to send in $$, this one asks for $11.89, check made payable to NAC.

Many searches yielded NO information, except a RipOff report. It DOES say on the bottom of the page that "no purchase is necessary, & will not improve odds of winning; hmm, so if I WIN, & haven't sent the money in to "release" it, am I then a Loser cause they won't release it??

THe 2nd one I received was similar in format/info, it's called "NAAC" & there's also no information anywhere on them, they ask for a fee as well to release funds.
How stupid do they want me to be, & can I possibly achieve the expected low they want from me?

Julie
santa rosa, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2006 11:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Awards-Commission/Kansas-City-Missouri-64121/National-Awards-Commission-NAC-Who-are-they-who-do-they-take-us-for-ripoff-Kansas-Cit-202578. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Awards Commission