Complaint Review: National Awards Commission

• Submitted: Sat, July 16, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, July 16, 2005

• Reported By:Nepean Ontario
National Awards Commission
P.O. Box 45035 Kansas City, Missouri U.S.A.

National Awards Commission Scam reaches to Canada ripoff Kansas City Missouri

Yesterday I received in the mail an official document from the National Awards Commission (N.A.C.)telling me that I was the guaranteed winner of $1,000,000.00. I was surprised because I had never heard about this company before. It looks a little like Publishes Clearing House forms.

However, I became suspicious when I read further and realised that in order for me to qualify for the prize I needed to send THEM $14.89 that's when I decided that I would do a little research. I'm glad I didn't fall for the scam.

Nepean, Ontario

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2005 08:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Awards-Commission/Kansas-City-Missouri-64171-8035/National-Awards-Commission-Scam-reaches-to-Canada-ripoff-Kansas-City-Missouri-149975. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Awards Commission