• Report: #193473

• Submitted: Fri, May 26, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, May 26, 2006

• Reported By:Renton Washington
National Awards Commission
One Pavillion Plaza P.O. Box 34692 Kansas City Missouri, Missouri U.S.A.

National Awards Commission ripoff Kansas City Missouri Missouri

I got a nice official letter of 'affirmation'stating that if I mailed it back within 7 days I would win a prize of one million dollars and that I MUST send a payment of $11.89 along with it...

I got all excited and filled it all out and was going to get a money order to send with it, but then decided to look them up online at the BBB.

I couldnt find anything and so I GOOGLED "National Awards Commission" and all it pulled up was RIP OFF!! RIP OFF!! RIP OFF!!

Fortunately, I read some of the announcements you had on this site,and it was EXACTLY what I have here in my hand!! Needless to say...I will NOT be sending in that money order for $11.89!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Janelle
Renton, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/26/2006 04:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Awards-Commission/Kansas-City-Missouri-Missouri-64116/National-Awards-Commission-ripoff-Kansas-City-Missouri-Missouri-193473. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Awards Commission