• Report: #219456

• Submitted: Tue, November 07, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, November 07, 2006

• Reported By:Winder Georgia
National Awards Commission
Po. Box 34692 Kansas, Missouri U.S.A.

National Awards Commission ripoff They made me believe I was going to be rich! Kansas Missouri

These people sent me letters stating that I had won one million dollars. You would thing whats $11.89 compared to a million. When I got three letters I checked it out online to find out it was an ongoing scam. I hope no one else replys to these letters.

Kenneth
Winder, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2006 11:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Awards-Commission/Kansas-Missouri-64116-0692/National-Awards-Commission-ripoff-They-made-me-believe-I-was-going-to-be-rich-Kansas-Miss-219456. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Awards Commission