Complaint Review: National Awards Commission

• Submitted: Mon, March 27, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, March 27, 2006

• Reported By:Roswell New Mexico
National Awards Commission
P.O BOX 98835 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

National Awards Commission riped me off Las Vegas Nevada

of 20 dollarsprocessing fee several times and 11.89 for shipment fee and now i just recieved another letter asking for 15.98.I am in a wheelchair and single money my little ssi check is spent for living expenses. They said i won 42,000 dollars and a check for international taxes of 989 dollars and wanted it back for taxes. I feel very used and disappointed it was a scam.

I hope you do something about these people taking advantage of innocent persons like me. I sure thought i won and was looking forward to a new wheelchair and a home for my son and I. People that can do mail fraud are stealing and that is a crime. Thank God i decided to go online and check it out and that this website was available for free. I would have ended up sending money that feeds my son and I to them. thank you so much
disable mom

Annette
Roswell, New Mexico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2006 07:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Awards-Commission/Las-Vegas-Nevada-98835-8835/National-Awards-Commission-riped-me-off-Las-Vegas-Nevada-183589. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Awards Commission