Complaint Review: National Awards

• Submitted: Fri, September 23, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, September 23, 2005

• Reported By:Seattle Washington
National Awards
P.O. Box 34692 Kansas City, Missouri U.S.A.

National Awards Commission Department Of Public Relations And Award Confirmation Plaza PO ripoff, thank you Rip-off Report! Kansas City Missouri

I received an envelope from National Awards Commission on 9/23/05 stating that I was a guaranteed winner of 1 million U.S.D. if I were to return within 7 days of receiveing entry and completion form, with a requested premium fee by money order for $11.89

Being from Kansas City M.O.(originally), I thought this was the connection and maybe it was possibly true! I then realized there was no web address, or phone #, so I decided to search the internet to check it's validity. Much to my surprise, I found it here in the Rip-off report, thus saving me from sending Paul Bishop any money!!

Dick
Seattle, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/23/2005 12:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Awards/Kansas-City-Missouri-64116-0692/National-Awards-Commission-Department-Of-Public-Relations-And-Award-Confirmation-Plaza-PO-158041. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Awards