Complaint Review: National BankCard

• Submitted: Wed, September 12, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, September 25, 2012

• Reported By: Small Business owner — Bronx New York United States of America
National BankCard
119 West Hubbard, Suite 300, Chicago, IL - 60654 New York City, New York United States of America

National BankCard NBC Credit Card Terminal New York City, New York

*Author of original report: NBC is good

I had them for one month and I had a problem everyday slow machines horrible Customer Service. The first terminal they sent was not compatible with my static IP modem when I told them that's what I needed when I ordered it.  They asked if could borrow someone's landline to download the program lol are you kidding me? So they sent me another machine their tech people are rude and it took three days for it to get set up with me calling back and forth. When finally did work it took about 3 to 5 mins to complete a transaction than a few days later it stopped working all together they told me it was because they updated the security system they were running and all the terminals like the one I use needed to be changed but I had to call to find out no curtsy call so lost 3 sales during that time. 3 days later they get it up and running then the very next it doesn't work again. I was so mad I wanted to cancel and when I told them that they gave me the run around giving one excuse after another bottom line their rates are okay but their equipment sucks customer service is terrible!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2012 09:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-BankCard/New-York-City-New-York-10471/National-BankCard-NBC-Credit-Card-Terminal-New-York-City-New-York-940056. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National BankCard

NBC is good

AUTHOR: Small Business owner - (USA)

I'm trying get my original report off ripoff.com but since I cant Ill clear the air for the public.I wrote the post above out of anger but really NBC is a stand up company. The issue I had really wasn't their fault it was a problem with the processing company's network that ulitmullly got resolved. I should have waited before I posted this because they fixed everything the next day. their customer service is respectful and will go all out to help their customers including giving me a new machine and they have really good rates