Complaint Review: National Better Living

• Updated: Fri, July 06, 2012

• Reported By: Janet — St. Louis Missouri United States of America
National Better Living
PO BOX 1353 Chicago, Illinois United States of America

National Better Living Did not pay medical bills and deducted unauthorized premium from my account. Chicago, Illinois

January 2012 I was admitted into the hospital, after discharged had follow up with my physican as well as a physical.  They did not pay the bill.  All is in collections at present for me to pay.  I contacted them regarding this matter and they stated that it was a pre exsiting and did not pay.  Since they were not paying my medical cost I canceled and informed them of this. They were unable to get premiums in April and in May the rep called and asked why.  I informed them I canceled and why.  The same day we are talking they go into my account unauthorized and deduct the premium.

Attempts to get it returned, they refused and they are smart enough to make the banks not to withdraw the money back by making up lies. That company owes me $216.00 and if any type of class action ever please include me.

Janet
St. Louis, MO

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2012 02:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Better-Living/Chicago-Illinois-60690/National-Better-Living-Did-not-pay-medical-bills-and-deducted-unauthorized-premium-from-m-907760. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Better Living