Complaint Review: National Capital Funding Group

• Submitted: Mon, January 31, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, January 31, 2005

• Reported By:Ashburn Virginia
National Capital Funding Group
2655 W. Guadalupe Rd. Suite 30 Mesa, Arizona 85202 , Arizona U.S.A.

National Capital Funding Group ripoff Mesa Arizona

National Capital Funding Group, placed a ad in our local newspaper. I called the number provided & spoke with a woman who asked me some questions. I in turn asked questions that she had answers for, that made sense & seemed legit. I needed to pay $89.00 for the software that would be reimbursed out of my first check. I shortly felt uncomfortable about the conversation & providing my checking info. I went to the supposed website and was then redirected to this website BAD BUSINESS BUREAU. I found I had been ripped of. Please help stop this from happening.

Dawn
Ashburn, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2005 09:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Capital-Funding-Group/Arizona/National-Capital-Funding-Group-ripoff-Mesa-Arizona-129650. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Capital Funding Group