Complaint Review: National Capital Funding Group

• Submitted: Sat, July 09, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, July 09, 2005

• Reported By:Roseville Michigan
National Capital Funding Group
3029 N. Alma School Rd Chandler, Arizona U.S.A.

National Capital Funding Group work at home ripoff Chandler Arizona

I am writing cause on June 28, 2005 National Capital Funding Group out a newspaper ad in my local paper for job listing. I knew about internet scaming but, I thought the paper would not print such a scam. Anyways I joined and now I am out $89.00 and no CD to show for it!!! They just took my money. These kinda scams need to be stopped someone please help consumers like myself who cannot get out to work.

Just like everyone else we are looking for a way of making means of money. I am also going to write my attorney general and call the newspaper.. Just wanted to make a report here too.

Roseville, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2005 08:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Capital-Funding-Group/Chandler-Arizona-85224/National-Capital-Funding-Group-work-at-home-ripoff-Chandler-Arizona-149135. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Capital Funding Group