Complaint Review: National Capital Funding Group

• Submitted: Tue, October 24, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, October 24, 2006

• Reported By:Pavillion Wyoming
National Capital Funding Group
fbaa.us/companies/ncfg.htm Chandler, Arizona U.S.A.

National Capital Funding Group ripoff I could never open the screen to do my business Chandler Arizona

When I was installing the NCFG CDROM drive, I was advised that I would be asked to enter my registration code that was on my receipt and my key. To get my Key, I was to go to www.nationalcfg.com and click on the tap marked registration. Enter my registration number and a screen will appear giving me the key. A screen would appear, but the key was never there. I thought there was nothing that I could do even if I reported this scam. It was just recently that I happened to come across your ripoffreport and found out that I was not alone in this scam. I also spent $89.00 to start my business. I'am hoping NCFG will be closed down as soon as possible, before there are other folks that get the same rip-off that I got.

Pavillion, Wyoming

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2006 10:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Capital-Funding-Group/Chandler-Arizona/National-Capital-Funding-Group-ripoff-I-could-never-open-the-screen-to-do-my-business-Chan-217412. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Capital Funding Group