Complaint Review: National Capital Funding

• Submitted: Thu, March 02, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, March 02, 2006

• Reported By:Reeseville Wisconsin
National Capital Funding
5 Limestone Drive Suite B Williamsville, New York U.S.A.

National Capital Funding Heartless company steals from Hardworking Americans ripoff Williamsville New York

I'm reporting on a heartless company that has taken money from me and now is gone.

This all is very complicated, my story deals with several collection companies for just 1 bill, that in the end I was able to prove that it was paid to begin with.

National Capital Funding contacted my wife on a debt she had, wanting to clear-up her credit she went ahead and did everything she needed to so she could start her payments, I have the acual "Pay To The Order" stubs made out to National Capital from our account, payments made March 02-Oct.02, ranging from $50.00 to $250.00 payments.

Thinking debt was being paid off, I didn't worry to much, after all good credit is well a "good thing".This is the catch though,one day I came across old bills that where paid off in a settlement of a house sale.There it was a Prime-Option Mastercard-Cashiers Check stating that the account was paid.

Contacted National Capital(after trying and trying)Strange thing though the account numbers were different-by one number at the end. Must have gotten nervous because the account got transfered in November-02 to A.B.F. Acquisitions, LLc. I'm still working on putting the two companies together.

My contact was a Anthony Foster (A.B.F-A+F) just for the one month,then it went to for the month of Dec.02 to R.M.A-Risk Management Alternatives some accual humans, was able convince them with proof beyond a doubt that the acount was paid and I was robbed. They returned my one month payment, but have yet to receive $850.00 from National Capital and this A.B.F.

People are out to rob the working class we need to stand up and say "No More". I'm trying my best on my end to expose the people that think there so cool, and can take what they want. Plane tickets are cheap and paper trails are long, I will find these people!!

Craig
Reeseville, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2006 01:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Capital-Funding/Williamsville-New-York-14221/National-Capital-Funding-Heartless-company-steals-from-Hardworking-Americans-ripoff-Willia-178962. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Capital Funding