Complaint Review: National Capitol Funding Group-JMW Financial

• Submitted: Thu, April 20, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, April 20, 2006

• Reported By:Peru Indiana
National Capitol Funding Group-JMW Financial
3029 N Alma School Road #107-79 Chandler, Arizona U.S.A.

National Capitol Funding Group-JMW Financial ripoff of $89.00 and hours of time and lies from company every time I called them. Chandler Arizona

I sent in my $89.00 after checking with Az BBB, I called the Atty Generals office and at the time neither could give me a report of any problems with this co.

That was the first part of 2005. I spent hours doing this work and sending in hundreds of names and each time I called to see why I wasn't getting any feedback I got the run around and told of something I probably wasn't doing right. Funny, I was following the guidelines in their training manual. I have some verification as to what I have done. I believe I have the names of everyone I sent letters too and any info I got from the co.

I spoke with Hank several times on the help desk and I also spoke with April a CSR on occassion.

Helen
Peru, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2006 11:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Capitol-Funding-Group-JMW-Financial/Chandler-Arizona-85224/National-Capitol-Funding-Group-JMW-Financial-ripoff-of-8900-and-hours-of-time-and-lies-f-187802. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Capitol Funding Group-JMW Financial