Complaint Review: National Capitol Funding Group

• Reported By:Long Beach California
National Capitol Funding Group
, California U.S.A.

National Capitol Funding Group Courthouse Reporters Ad is a ripoff! California

I contacted this company interested in making extra $$$. After being on hold for 15 minutes, a lady picked up saying "National Capitol Funding Group, how may I help you?" I let her know that I was interested in finding out info on the Courthouse Reporter position.

She said that the position pays by direct deposit so I will need a bank account do I have one? I said yes. She then said do I have a computer with DSL on it? I said yes. She then said that there would be a one time $89 fee for software, would I have a problem paying that fee. I said "I don't know. If she could tell me a little more about the program, I may not have a problem." She then promptly hung the phone up.

I then looked at this website and lo and behold, they are listed here. I contacted LB's local newspaper to let them know about this scam. Please do not let them scam you.

Marisa
Long Beach, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2005 02:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Capitol-Funding-Group/California/National-Capitol-Funding-Group-Courthouse-Reporters-Ad-is-a-ripoff-California-140478. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Capitol Funding Group