Complaint Review: National Car Credit Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, December 08, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, December 08, 2009

• Reported By: Barbara — Azle Texas United States of America
National Car Credit Inc.
PO Box 42274 Houston, Texas United States of America

National Car Credit Inc. Paid off both new vehicles and now I cannot get them to take thier name off the titles as Lien Holder two years after the fact!!!!! Houston, Texas

In 2002 my husband and I purchased two new vehicles from Bill Heard Cheverolet out of Houston Texas.  The vehicles were financed thru NCCI (National Car Credit Inc.)  In October of 2007 both were paid off.  NCCI sent us a nice little congratulatory letter.  However, we, to this day December 08, 2009, have not been able to get them to release out titles.  Now we have/are attempting to sale one of our vehicles.  The only catch is the DMV has it listed as having a lien from NCCI on it.  Now what?  I have contacted them, yet again.  This go around they are telling me that they have been bought out and no longer have access to those records.  They assure me that they will pass my information on to the correct department and see to it that it gets taken care of.  REALLY?  If it were/is that easy then why has it taken me over two years and still no released titles?  Something tells me that this will not happen.  Anyone with suggestions?????

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2009 01:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Car-Credit-Inc/Houston-Texas-77242/National-Car-Credit-Inc-Paid-off-both-new-vehicles-and-now-I-cannot-get-them-to-take-thi-535957. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Car Credit Inc.