Complaint Review: National Carpet Care

• Reported By: Angel — Orlando Florida United States of America
National Carpet Care
518 Douglas Ave Altamonte Springs, Florida United States of America

National Carpet Care Worst Experience Ever!! Altamonte Springs, Florida

I'm very frustrated the way this company treated me and the service that came with the treatment.  The Living Social Deal was for $45 to get my carpets cleaned and per the advertisement make them look like new.  When the tech came to the house he gave me an estimated additional cost that totaled $145.20. I'm sorry but my carpets were not horrible to cost that much with the exception of three small juice stains. When I refused to pay the additional cost the guy looked a little upset and his attitude change towards me.  He did a shitty job and was done within 15 minutes (3 bedrooms, hallway and staircase). Not to mention the crappy machine he came in with had to use my electricity, my water and when the carpets were done left a smell of "wet dog"   When I called to make the appointment a guy by the name of Clint did not explained anything to me about "additional" cost, but only asked if I had stairs in which I did and stated the only additional charge would be $2 a step which then turned into $3 because my staircase had "landings"  I called Clint this morning and he did apologize for not explaining this to me, but did nothing to satisfy me the customer.  I would like a refund request from Living Social and the additional $45.20 I was charged for the stairs.  I will be writing a review about this company, National Carpet Care on the web and to the BBB and ripoff.com.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2012 07:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Carpet-Care/Altamonte-Springs-Florida-32714/National-Carpet-Care-Worst-Experience-Ever-Altamonte-Springs-Florida-966792. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Carpet Care