Complaint Review: National Carpet Cleaning

• Submitted: Sat, July 23, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, July 23, 2011

• Reported By: Eric gilbert — Boca Raton Florida U.S.A.
National Carpet Cleaning
West Palm Beach, FL Boca Raton, Florida United States of America

National Carpet Cleaning CHANGE PRICES LAST MINUTE, HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE Boca Raton, Florida

I have been a customer of National Carpet Cleaning Service since 2002 and would never utilize them again.  They are constantly calling to telemarket and promote their services and really pissed me off.
They promissed to do my carpets at $29.95 per room but informed me it would be $100.50 due to me living in a seventh floor apartment. I agreed to the terms and moved my furniture.  Today, Tony called me, the driver and told me it was going to be $150.00 instead as that was the minimum.  I immediately called back the office at 561-988-3007 and they argued with me and informed me that I knew it was $150.00 and it was stated to me on my contract when I had services rendered seven months ago.  I then called back Tony and he informed me that it was the girl in the office who made the mistake and I informed him it wasn't my problem and they MUST honor the price.  The woman in the office was abrupt, unprofessional, and said positively not and I was trying to pull a fast one on them.  I informed her that I was a loyal customer and she said they didn't want to do business with me further.
I was able to get in someone else the last minute and will NEVER use National Carpet again.  They have 3 phone #is in Brown County, 561-988-3007, 561-731-5889 and 954-344-6300.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2011 10:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Carpet-Cleaning/Boca-Raton-Florida-33487/National-Carpet-Cleaning-CHANGE-PRICES-LAST-MINUTE-HORRIBLE-CUSTOMER-SERVICE-Boca-Raton-756290. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Carpet Cleaning