• Report: #1061993

• Updated: Tue, June 25, 2013

• Reported By: Marisa — coral springs Florida
National Carpet & Uphlostery
108 Nw 20th St Boca Raton, Florida USA

National Carpet & Uphlostery Scam Artists, Unprofessional, Theifs, Broken Promises, False Guarantee Boca Raton Florida

Case Description: We hired company to do our carpets..Was told on phone price would be roughly $170.00...pricing was with coupon and lower... We hired company to do our carpets..Was told on phone price would be roughly $170.00...pricing was with coupon and lower rate which did not state any limitations..once service people came bill was $421.75. which we were charged addl for deodorizers, scotch guard etc..we decided to still do job and was told they do everything to satisfy customers..well when they left odor came back in room, job was not done to our satisfaction, we contacted company right away and since we paid so much money, we advised them to not deposit our payment til job was completed 100% as they stated they would do. we were told my company they would NOT DEPOSIT payment whatsoever as they wanted us to be happy..then never called me back to reschedule..3 days have gone by out of their 15 day period they said they give to get job done correctly. I then called back 2 times..and was told they would hold payment again!! and now can't come out till Monday which is now 6 days later!!! I woke up and I checked account and they did not honor their word, they deposited payment and JOB was not performed or completed and not done to our satisfaction and room smells awful!!! I called and spoke to man and he told me he agreed they should of not deposited payment as well and got told a different story and was told excuses....I want my money back as we are not happy with their services they provided and they had a satisfaction guarantee!! and we were over charged, work was not done to our liking, 15 day period is delayed and no calls were returned and we have to keep calling...definitely not right and that's not the way to run a company and lie to your customers.. We filed complaint with BBB they stated they would come back and redo job so we called them set up appt then call today stating now there only doing closet not whole job were all spots came back 1 week after job was finished. They are awful, rude and disrespectful. They should be shut down!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2013 12:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Carpet-Uphlostery-/Boca-Raton-Florida/National-Carpet-Uphlostery-Scam-Artists-Unprofessional-Theifs-Broken-Promises-Fal-1061993. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Carpet & Uphlostery