Complaint Review: National Chemical Company - N.C.C.

• Submitted: Thu, April 22, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, May 28, 2014

• Reported By:Ballwin Missouri
National Chemical Company - N.C.C.
4044 Lake Mary Blvd #104 Lake Mary, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-898-6229
  • Web:
  • Category: Employers

National Chemical Company - N.C.C. - Citrus Clean It ripoff Misrepresented job. Left me stranded in NY after flying me out there Lake Mary Florida is the office, they travel around though Lake Mary Florida

This was a job ad in the River Front Times that I called. She ask me I like travel to carribean, chicago, LA, NY. Also If I could travel with them 48 wks of the year.

I asked what it was she said Business to Business cold calling. I asked what happens if you or I don't want to work together. She said she would fly me right back home. So she flew me out there.

Once there the first day of work was geting dropped of at a stripmall and going into the store and giving an infomercial type demo, even at Doctors offices, Causing a scene.

This is not B2B sales and then they force you to sign as a independant contractor. The first day I sold 3 so with bonues I was told I made 125. The next day when I said I didn't have what it took to be a walking commercial. That money changed to 85.00 and they tried to send me on a five day bus ride back home with asthma and a infected throat that could swell up and choke me at any moment. Before they flew me out they guarenteed my return flight, and That it was business to business.

I had to call my mother and sis the manager tried everything she could not to let me on the phone and sal the owner told me the day before he would fly me home. Luckily the hotel lady liked me and let me call my mom and she paid for my flight home. They owe me $210 for my flight and $25 for rest of money earned. I also would like the proper athorities to check them for tax fraud, I am positive it is there as well as a lot of drugs.

Ballwin, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2004 01:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Chemical-Company-NCC/Lake-Mary-Florida-32746/National-Chemical-Company-NCC-Citrus-Clean-It-ripoff-Misrepresented-job-Left-me-st-88590. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Chemical Company - N.C.C.