rank

• Submitted: Fri, March 10, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, March 10, 2006

• Reported By:Albertville Alabama
National Choice Federal Goverment Grant
Champlane, New York U.S.A.

National Choice Federal Goverment Grant ripoff scam Champlane New York

Me and my husband recieved a call from national choice they informed us that they wanted to give our family $5000.00 dolalrs that are family had been chosen that they only choose 25 families to give it to and we were one of them they wanted to deposit the money in our bank account, all we had to do was give our routing number and bank account number and that would deposit it and after they made they deposit they would deduct $59.95 out of the $5000.00. This has really made me mad because first of all my authorization was never given and its my account and my husband was given totally different information, they had lied and I do not appreciate it one bit, I have been in contact with the company and informed them I do work for an attorney and I will let them speak to the attorney regarding this cause this is just wrong.

Also every time I call the Company the same woman answer's the phone she told me a representative would call me back but I know it was the same one that called me back. I have informed my bank this was not authorized by me and they sent it back, they said they would note on my account that this company was a company that were pulling scams, Just wanted to give my input on this situation I am in because now I know how others feel.... Oh by the way this company has to be put to a stop. Alot of families dont have that kinda money to spare....

Amanda
Albertville, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2006 03:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Choice-Federal-Goverment-Grant/Champlane-New-York/National-Choice-Federal-Goverment-Grant-ripoff-scam-Champlane-New-York-180480. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Choice Federal Goverment Grant