Complaint Review: National Choice Govovernment Grant

• Submitted: Fri, March 03, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, March 03, 2006

• Reported By:waymart Pennsylvania
National Choice Govovernment Grant
405 Douglas Ave. Suite 1855b Altimont Springs, Florida 32714-2542 Altimont Springs, Florida U.S.A.

National Choice Govovernment Grant Department attemting to rip me off Altimont Springs Florida

They tried to rip me off on the phone. They said they were working for the government of the United States distributing grant money. They asked me my full name and if my address was correct. They asked me if I have a bank account, and what was the name of my bank. I didn't think there was any harm in telling them the name. I didn't even tell them the city it's located in.

Then they gave me my bank routing #. I am concerned because the other lady on your site said they didn't even have her full account #. I didn't give them any other info. I told the guy I could not locate my bank book and to call back in half an hour. That's how I got the phone #. I was also reading recently that these people can use any phone area codes and be calling from a totally different place. These people need to be stopped and even if they don't rip me off, I thought maybe the info I got may help someone else.

Sarah
Waymart, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2006 10:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Choice-Govovernment-Grant/Altimont-Springs-Florida-32714-2542/National-Choice-Govovernment-Grant-Department-attemting-to-rip-me-off-Altimont-Springs-Flo-179105. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Choice Govovernment Grant