Complaint Review: National Choice Grant

• Submitted: Fri, February 03, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, February 03, 2006

• Reported By:Hamtramck Michigan
National Choice Grant
7011 56th Avenue Miami, Florida U.S.A.

National Choice Grant ripoff-frauds Desi'z going too far!Don't fall for their deviant acts! Miami Florida

I am shocked to realize desi'z today are trying to rip off ppl. Well at first I got a call saying I won $12,500 from the government. The company they called themselve's is the National Choice Grant and what they will offer you is MONEY. As I am a college student trying to pay off school and everything, sadly I fell for it. It took them a while to convince me but they did. Besides I thought "umm desi'z are not going take part of fraudilants activities." Well, I was wrong, today we are too corrupted! It's a shame and embarrasing. If you happen to get calls from people saying you have won money from the government, please don't fall for it, as tempting as it might sound. They will include the U.S. government and will say that since you are a tax payer the government wants to do something nice for you. I was suspicious when they said the government wanted to do something nice. For everyone knows the government doesn't care about us! They only have their ass to look after besides we are in debt and the economy is sore so there's no way the government wants to just hand out free money. So again, DON'T FALL FOR THIER DEVIANT ACTS! They shall pay for their act!

Moutushi
Hamtramck, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2006 07:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Choice-Grant/Miami-Florida-331155/National-Choice-Grant-ripoff-frauds-Desiz-going-too-farDont-fall-for-their-deviant-acts-174569. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Choice Grant