Complaint Review: National Choice Grants

• Submitted: Tue, February 14, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, February 14, 2006

• Reported By:hutchinson Minnesota
National Choice Grants
1900 Howell Branch Rd Ste 4-7 Winter Park, Florida U.S.A.

National Choice Grants scam identify theft ripoff Winter Park Florida

National choice Grants is a scam to get your personal information and take your money and to defraud you and steal your information for purposes of there personal gain and identify theft. 2/09/04 I was called promising $5000 grant money for buisness because I am disabled.
I was told cause I pay my taxes on time I know get money where would you like it to go? I asked all the questions to verify there name , person I spoke too, They gave me a phony id number as if they were from the government... THE GOVERNMENT WILL NOT USE ID NUMBERS. Here are phone numbers 877-851-4375 and 877-354-2956. Steps to do hang up on them !!!!

If you are a victim....Cancel Bank accounts, check credit report and put fraud alert on it...Call the www.fbi.gov. , find local organaztion for consumers and file complaint . I was told secret service cant get these people they give false addresses disconnect numbers daily, and operate not even from the U.s. Lets raise awareness.. I plan to start a web page to get the word out .. I also called a number that went through and told them I called fbi on them they operate under different alias and do this to as the secret service lady told me alot of people!!!!!!MY goal to stop them from doing this to other people...

Brenda
hutchinson, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2006 06:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Choice-Grants/Winter-Park-Florida-32792/National-Choice-Grants-scam-identify-theft-ripoff-Winter-Park-Florida-176289. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Choice Grants