Complaint Review: National Choice

• Submitted: Wed, March 15, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, March 15, 2006

• Reported By:Manassas Virginia
National Choice
1900 Howell Branch Road Winterpark, Florida U.S.A.

National Choice grant ripoff, fraudulent and deceitful charges Winterpark Florida

This company preys on hopeful and needy individuals who are hoping to catch a break! I filled out applications for governments grants hoping to get money to help buy a house for my family. This company then called me saying that I was approved for $12,500! All I had to do was pay 59.99 for processing and they would send me the legal forms to then return to them and recieve my grant.

They took out the money and then a month later I recieved a package... of advertisements. I tried to call and cancel and say that I wasn't interested, but I couldn't get a hold of them.

Now a couple of months later I realize that $500.00 is missing from my checking account. They took out $315.00 on an electronic check that I DID NOT authorize, which in turn cause my account balance to be overdrawn by $210.00 this is outragous. I have turned it into fraud claims and hope that my money will be refunded.

I again called National Choice and was told that it was a membership fee for health benefits (One that I never signed up for) and they will not refund my money. Also if I cancel my account they will bill me a cancelation fee. CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS?

Something needs to be done to stop these people. If you have been scammed by this company like I have please respond to this. Maybe there could be a class action lawsuit. Something needs to be done before it is too late.

Lindsey
Manassas, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2006 12:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Choice/Winterpark-Florida-32792/National-Choice-grant-ripoff-fraudulent-and-deceitful-charges-Winterpark-Florida-181343. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Choice