Complaint Review: National City Bank

• Submitted: Wed, January 21, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, January 21, 2009

• Reported By:Columbus Ohio
National City Bank
188 East Broad Steet Columbus, Ohio U.S.A.

National City Bank Issues BAD CHECKS Sends refunds using bad checks Columbus Ohio

I agree that National City Bank needs a class action suit against them. I closed my account with them last July (2008) and asked them to mail me my monies. So they played with me until the end of December 2008 and finally sent me 1/3 of the monies due me. The funny part is I deposited the check they sent me into my new bank checking account and guess what - it is no good! Yes, my bank sent me a copy and the check is NO GOOD! I had money in my account but I had promised a friend this money to help his business. Now my bank has charged me fees for this bad check.

Those that want to continue to do business with the BIG BOYS like Chase and National City, good luck. They will find ways of messing your monies up.
Oh I did call several Federal Agencies and alerted them (I scanned the copy of what I got from my bank to them and they are not happy). The State Bank Authority and the Federal Reserve Bank were not laughing when they received the info.

National City Bank Checks are NO GOOD
Columbus, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2009 12:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-City-Bank/Columbus-Ohio-43215/National-City-Bank-Issues-BAD-CHECKS-Sends-refunds-using-bad-checks-Columbus-Ohio-414424. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National City Bank