Complaint Review: National City Bank

• Submitted: Fri, July 18, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, January 05, 2010

• Reported By:Aurora Illinois
National City Bank
1001 S Washington Street Naperville, Illinois U.S.A.

National City Bank National City Bank are THIEVES Naperville Illinois

*Consumer Comment: NATIONAL CITY UNJUST OVERDRAFT CHARGES

*Author of original report: Who are you?

*Consumer Comment: So what did the police say

National City Bank is terrible. They want to sit on my deposits for a minimum of 10 business days. They have NEVER missed an opportunity to charge me unjustified fees. Even though there was over $4000 in my account they bounced all of my checks and at the end of the day I had almost $1000 in fees alone.

I contacted the jerk who assisted me with opening the account and told him he never told me I wouldn't be allowed to touch my money and if he had I definitely would not have opened the account. Of course he tells me he did tell me that and wouldn't waive NOT ONE SINGLE FEE!!! ALMOST $1000 AND THEY WOULD NOT WAIVE ONE!

Needless to say, I have taken my business elsewhere. I do not recommend this bank to anyone. They are straight absolute criminals and theives.

Shannon
Aurora, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2008 01:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-City-Bank/Naperville-Illinois/National-City-Bank-National-City-Bank-are-THIEVES-Naperville-Illinois-352857. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National City Bank

NATIONAL CITY UNJUST OVERDRAFT CHARGES

AUTHOR: clean1 - (United States of America)

I had the same experience with National City Bank and will be moving my account as well!  They put a hold on my funds after a deposit has been made and then charge overdraft fees.  They were considered to reimburse for December and some in October, but not the entire amount!

Who are you?

AUTHOR: Shannon - (U.S.A.)

And why are you bothering me? This bank sucks and everyone knows it.

AUTHOR: John - (U.S.A.)

When you contacted them about the 'straight absolute criminals and theives.'? How many arrests were made?