Complaint Review: National City Mortgage

• Reported By: Wes — Wilkinson Indiana United States of America
National City Mortgage
P.O. Box 1820 Dayton, Ohio United States of America

National City Mortgage several forclosings on the same house Dayton, Ohio

National City Mortgage purchased our mortgage without our knowledge from another company that my wife and I wanted to do business.

Knowing National City's rude employees and the act of Business within their Bank; and against our better judgement, stayed with them anyway.

In 2003, we had noticed a lot of foreclosures listed for our home previous to us purchasing it from the same bank.

National City had been using the home as a "Cash Cow"; thus receiving the Home back in their ownership,foreclosing on the tenants, and receiving possible escrow, deliquent payments, and PMI.

My grandfather "Purchased the home outright" from the National City Mortgage to prevent us from losing our home. My wife and I are bankrupt now.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2010 11:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-City-Mortgage/Dayton-Ohio-45401/National-City-Mortgage-several-forclosings-on-the-same-house-Dayton-Ohio-630971. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National City Mortgage