Complaint Review: National Coatings, Inc (NY)

• Submitted: Tue, December 27, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, December 27, 2011

• Reported By: Chip — Wilmington Ohio United States of America
National Coatings, Inc (NY)
Linden (?), New York United States of America

National Coatings, Inc (NY) I too was sold 3 gallons of the Surface Master that one did not adhere to the garage floor and two have fallen down on the so called non-slip floor. I also was blamed for the install that was applied Surface Master should be renamed No Gurantee Slip and Fall Master Linden (?), New York

I received a call back from National Coatings the following day from submitting a quote request and was quite impressed with the product they offer to resurface my garage floor. Since theirs came with a 25 year guarantee and required no mixing I went for it. All i can say is BIG MISTAKE!! The paint peeled under the tires and it is dangerously slippery dry or wet. I have fallen numerous times and even my dog has a hard time walking on the floor without her legs slipping out from underneath her. When I called to complain and get a refund they balked and initially tried to send another gallon of the product at a cost to me stating it was applied incorrectly then after two attempts to talk to someone they called me and left a voice mail that they were sending out a gallon of hardener to use that would solve my problem. The only issue is there are major patches of bare concrete from where the tires sit from it peeling so why would i put hardener over a crappy peeling floor? I have been waiting for 8 months for a reply back from emails and a letter requesting a refund with no response to date. In my mind National Coatings is a scam and I do not recommend this product to anyone!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2011 08:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Coatings-Inc-NY/Linden-New-York-/National-Coatings-Inc-NY-I-too-was-sold-3-gallons-of-the-Surface-Master-that-one-did-no-814604. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Coatings, Inc (NY)