Complaint Review: National Collector's Mint Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, August 15, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, August 15, 2011

• Reported By: Sheryl — Las Vegas Nevada United States of America
National Collector's Mint Inc.
8 Slater St. Port Chester, NY 10573 Port Chester, New York United States of America

National Collector's Mint Inc. I ordered the buffalo coin & never got it plus im being charged for another coin i never ordered ! Port Chester, New York

I order the buffalo tribute proof coin for my mom. She collects rare coins. They charged my debit card the correct amount of $9.95. I waited for 3 months and never received the coin, so I contacted the company and they informed me that I didn't receive the coin because I never paid so that was that. I told them I didn't want it anymore.
Now I am receiving bills from the company saying I owe $109.90 for the buffalo coin plus the liberia  .24 gold statue of liberty coin that I never ordered !!! I have contacted the company several time and have had no luck with the customer services.
Now this non payment is on my credit report and cannot be fixed !!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2011 05:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Collectors-Mint-Inc/Port-Chester-New-York-10573/National-Collectors-Mint-Inc-I-ordered-the-buffalo-coin-never-got-it-plus-im-being-c-765546. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Collector's Mint Inc.