Complaint Review: National Collectors Mint Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, August 25, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, August 25, 2008

• Reported By:Sterling Heights Michigan
National Collectors Mint Inc.
8 Slater Street Port Chester, New York U.S.A.

National Collectors Mint Inc. Tried to rip me off Port Chester New York

I ordered a morgan silver dollar from National Collectors Mint after seeing a TV ad. They start by taking your credit card information and then ask you to buy a number of different coins along with the one you have selected. I clicked on "no" each time, but at the end of my order, I received a reply that I owed the $955 !!! Yikes! This for one silver dollar? Tried to call the number listed, but no answer. I cancelled my credit card to shut them down, but still am receiving e-mails saying they will ship my order and charge me $955.

Don
Sterling Heights, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2008 09:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Collectors-Mint-Inc/Port-Chester-New-York-10573/National-Collectors-Mint-Inc-Tried-to-rip-me-off-Port-Chester-New-York-366521. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Collectors Mint Inc.

continuous