• Report: #419883

• Submitted: Tue, February 03, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, February 03, 2009

• Reported By:Foresthill California
National Collectors Mint
8 Slater Street Port Chester, New York U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-452-4381
  • Web:
  • Category: Lawyers

National Collectors Mint charged my debit card twice for one order and I recieved nothing. They won't answer e-mails or phone. Port Chester New York

I made one order with National Collectors Mint after seeing a commerical on TV about their Morgan Silver Dollars. They charged my debit card $116 on 1/9/09, then they charged my card again on 1/15/09 and I have recieved nothing and they charged me twice for one order. They will not answer their phone, nor will they return my e-mails. It appears that they can charge my debit card as many times as they like unless I put a stop payment to this company. It appears that this company has scammed many other people and it's time to put a stop to it. I believe a class action law suit is nessessary.

Foresthill, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2009 08:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Collectors-Mint/-Port-Chester-New-York-10573/National-Collectors-Mint-charged-my-debit-card-twice-for-one-order-and-I-recieved-nothing-419883. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Collectors Mint