Complaint Review: National Collectors Mint

• Reported By: jtmm1960 — Lancaster South Carolina United States of America
National Collectors Mint

National Collectors Mint KEEPS DEBITING YOUR ACCOUNT, Internet

*Author of original report: Still Have not contacted me

I ordered the Buffalo 50 dollar gold piece, When I recieved it it had copy ingraved onit, So I returned it back to the company! I sent it "Delivery Confirmation" and it showed when they recieved it back, I have sent 5 e-mails looking for a refund, instead they continued to debit my acct each month. I do online checking and seldom check what has gone thru my acct. I was shocked to see them billing me even after getting product back. What are they billing me for? I have recieved nothing else from them, They owe me over 200 dollars, I will put stop payment at bank today. But they allready robbed me!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2011 08:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Collectors-Mint/internet/National-Collectors-Mint-KEEPS-DEBITING-YOUR-ACCOUNT-Internet-709231. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Collectors Mint

Still Have not contacted me

AUTHOR: jtmm1960 - (USA)

After 7 e-mails, no one calls me about this issue, if you try and call them you can't get thru,