Complaint Review: National Collector's Mint

• Submitted: Sat, December 15, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, December 15, 2012

• Reported By: Jose Luis — MIami Florida United States of America
National Collector's Mint
National Collector's Mint, 8 Slater Street , Port Internet United States of America

National Collector's Mint This Company sold me (5) 2012 Gold Buffalo Tribute proof coins in velvet cases. I never received the order. Internet

After seeing an ad on TV I proceeded to go to the National Collectors Mint website to order
their advertised 2012 $50.00 Gold Buffalo Tribute Coins. The total for order #6370969
was $82.00 including shipping. I never received the order. I tried to contact the Company
but I was never able. I feel this is a rip-off. I would like to get my money back. This people are crooks.

This certainly is not a legitimate business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2012 10:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Collectors-Mint/internet/National-Collectors-Mint-This-Company-sold-me-5-2012-Gold-Buffalo-Tribute-proof-coins-982479. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Collector's Mint