Complaint Review: National College of Business and Technology

• Updated: Thu, February 03, 2011

• Reported By: Sunshine — Nashville Tennessee United States of America
National College of Business and Technology
900 Madison Square Madison, Tennessee United States of America

National College of Business and Technology Fraudulent Employer Madison, Tennessee

National College of Business and Technology, upon hiring me, had me fill out the form for W2 filings that report withholdings. I had a 2 or 3 for mine, desiring to have more tax taken out so I did not owe at the end of the year.

I received my tax statement from the company and filed immediately to find out I owe money back for the first time in my life. Looking at the statement further, I noticed that ZERO TAXES HAD BEEN TAKEN OUT from my wages. Zero taxes had been taken out of my earnings!In opening a copy of an earnings statement to further investigate, I see they indeed took nothing out on me; only showing deductions for SS and Medicare.

IN ADDITION, I was hired for a position that paid $13.50 an hour, but I was only paid $13.47. I was also supposed to get benefits which never happened. Whatmorally competentcompany does business this way? I was never told I would have to fit the bill for my taxes with this company, and again, WHY did I fill out a withholdings statement when they never intended to file taxes on me?

Unfortunately, for thoseapplying for jobs at this college,or for those desiring a degree-granting career program from a quality career college, this is only the top of the iceberg of what I experienced working under the Patrick Patterson administration [who has sinced moved to theBell Roadcampus location].

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2011 12:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-College-of-Business-and-Technology/Madison-Tennessee-37115/National-College-of-Business-and-Technology-Fraudulent-Employer-Madison-Tennessee-690366. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National College of Business and Technology