Complaint Review: National Congress Of Employers Health Insurance

• Updated: Thu, December 25, 2008

• Reported By:North attleboro Massachusetts
National Congress Of Employers Health Insurance
www.healthandlifedirect.com/index.html Internet U.S.A.

National Congress Of Employers Health Insurance fraud Rip Off Theif Scam Internet

Massachusettes requires all people to have Health Insurance weather you can afford it or not. because my place of work did not offer affordable health insurance i was forced to buy it on my own. I did a search on the internet for quotes and was contacted by an agent. I signed with NCE, and in the 4 moths that I have had the insurance, I have visted my PCP once. I submitted my claim for the office vist twice, and have contacted Customer service at least 5 times to check on its statice, and have not recieved any information, save for the medical bill. I have cancelled the insurance by means of non payment, because I had to pay the medical bill.

I am currently without Health Insurance.

North attleboro, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/25/2008 11:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Congress-Of-Employers-Health-Insurance/internet/National-Congress-Of-Employers-Health-Insurance-fraud-Rip-Off-Theif-Scam-Internet-404905. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Congress Of Employers Health Insurance