flight

• Updated: Thu, May 23, 2013

• Reported By: Poppet — Sturgeon Bay Wisconsin
National Congress of Employers
P.O. Box 9306, Garden City, NY 11530-9306 Garden City, New York USA

National Congress of Employers Called me when I was looking for new insurance. Never looked at them online. Garden City New York

These jerks found out that I was looking for insurance online...how I don't know. They called me and said the other people I had actually looked at would say anything to get me to sign up with them and would rip me off. They were talking so fast and pushing so hard it made me suspicious, but whenever I tried to question them they stepped it up and switched hard and fast between "sales" people. They told me they weren't lying to me and didn't work on commisssion. They said I'd better get in on this before Obama care started or my premium would go up by $1,000 to $2,000. They said it was locked in and there could be no rate increase. Of course they said there was an enrollment fee, and it was not refundable. They said they were A rated. They said it was a limited time offer and wanted an answer right away. Of course they're a total scam. If they call you, tell them we're on to them and they're being reported. If you have a boat horn give it a blast for good measure.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2013 06:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Congress-of-Employers/Garden-City-New-York-11530/National-Congress-of-Employers-Called-me-when-I-was-looking-for-new-insurance-Never-loo-1053449. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Congress of Employers