Complaint Review: National Congress of Employers

• Submitted: Tue, July 24, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, July 24, 2012

• Reported By: angry person — Texas United States of America
National Congress of Employers
1101 Pennsylvania Avenue, Sixth Floor, washingon D Internet United States of America

National Congress of Employers ncehealthexchange.com I researhed these companies and found them to be selling health insurance fraudulently. They are not discribing the plans correctly and they are forcing people into dropping major medical for a plan Internet

I was called by someone named John wright who represented a policy that was underwritten by UNified LIfe through some association. Later found out that was the NCE or National Congress of Employers (who by the way had also been in trouble for other fruad sales in the past if you research them on google. He said it was rated well and that it covered everything. So I dorpped my major medical and came on board but now I have some major claims and find out that they are not covered. Not even my DR. vists were taken care of. The DOI in Tx has opened an investigation and I am writing to our congress and Attorney General about these guys. They are bad news. Insurance is not something you should mess with yes so many slim balls feel the need to rip us all off. I hope these guys go down hard.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2012 10:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Congress-of-Employers/internet/National-Congress-of-Employers-ncehealthexchangecom-I-researhed-these-companies-and-foun-916613. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Congress of Employers