• Report: #200850

• Submitted: Thu, July 13, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, July 13, 2006

• Reported By:Springville New York
National Consumer Marketing - American Family
PO Box 9230 Central Islip, New York U.S.A.

National Consumer Marketing - American Family ripoff Didn't send promised second item for price of one in ad I sent picture of ad back with no response! Central Islip New York

I ordered a night scope from an ad that said one could get second scope free. I sent check with copy of ad and received one scope only. Of course I didn't think they were cheating me so I wrote a letter enclosing copy of check and ad and requested second scope. No response! Now I know they intended to cheat me. I saw another ad from another company with the same item for less than half of what I paid! I want everyone to know not to order from them from Sunday News coupon section!

Ellen
Springville, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2006 09:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Consumer-Marketing-American-Family/Central-Islip-New-York-11722/National-Consumer-Marketing-American-Family-ripoff-Didnt-send-promised-second-item-for-200850. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Consumer Marketing - American Family

reveal