Complaint Review: National Consumer Marketing (NCM)

• Submitted: Fri, June 29, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, August 30, 2007

• Reported By:ST Joseph Missouri
National Consumer Marketing (NCM)
889 Waverly Ave Holtsville, New York U.S.A.

National Consumer Marketing (NCM) Repeatedly charged my bank and I got nothing! Then kept ripping me off Ripoff Holtsville New York

*Consumer Suggestion: Dont let them continue to do this to you

I responded to an add for a free ring, I pay only 4.95 for postage/shipping handling. I got a ring I did not order, was nothing like the picture. It cost me 6.00 to send it back to them. In the meantime they have now ran my bank account negative 341.00 in the hole and still going! Within a week's time they have damaged my account and took all my money and I even went to the bank to try and stop them twice, but they are finding ways to circumvent that. They then added a life insurance policy we did not agree to , nor know anything about. I cannot stop this do not use this company whatever you do!

Tommy
ST Joseph, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2007 04:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Consumer-Marketing-NCM/Holtsville-New-York-11742/National-Consumer-Marketing-NCM-Repeatedly-charged-my-bank-and-I-got-nothing-Then-kept-257789. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Consumer Marketing (NCM)

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Dont let them continue to do this to you

AUTHOR: Danathefairy - (U.S.A.)

You cant continue to let this company do this to you. If its your bank card they're using CANCEL it. If its your checking account theyr'e using CLOSE THE ACCOUNT. Your bank should have no problems changing either and if they do go to another bank.

This company has done the same thing to me but only got up to about $150-200 before i closed my card out on them.

Go to your states attorney generals consumer protection division next. This is how these companies get shut down is when consumers let the authorities know what is going on. The attorney generals number is listed in your blue pages under state government.

Good luck