Complaint Review: National Consumer Marketing , .ahs.com

• Updated: Mon, September 17, 2007

• Reported By:Bigelow Arkansas
National Consumer Marketing , .ahs.com
www.ahs.com Internet U.S.A.

National Consumer Marketing ,ahs.com I was charged and never received the ring that I ordered. Internet

I found a too good to be true offer in a local newspaper. It was for a Free* (just pay shipping and handling) genuine amethyst solid sterling silver ring. I called 1-800-309-8674 and the representative told me I should receive a postcard to sign within 2 weeks. I never did. I call the number back. She told me that she sent it again and I should receive it within 2 weeks. I waited 6 weeks and never received it.

I call again and the rep gave me another number to call. 1-800-992-1251 I called and this time a man answered and said that he could see that they already sent the postcard 3 times, and that he would just send the ring without me signing a thing. That was 8 weeks ago. I got charged twice for something I never received.

I have tried calling the numbers back and now the original number is disconnected and the 800-992-1251 that was supposed to reach National Consumer Marketing is "busy". I tried visiting the company's website at www.ahs.com and it is no longer existant. Something needs to be done about this company or these companies.

Heather
Bigelow, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2007 08:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Consumer-Marketing-ahscom/internet/National-Consumer-Marketing-ahscom-I-was-charged-and-never-received-the-ring-that-I-orde-274891. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Consumer Marketing , .ahs.com