Complaint Review: National Consumer Marketing, (aka) NCM Silver Jewelry

• Submitted: Thu, May 10, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, May 11, 2007

• Reported By:Seattle Washington
National Consumer Marketing, (aka) NCM Silver Jewelry
87 Dewev Avenue Warwick, Rhode Island U.S.A.

National Consumer Marketing, (aka) NCM Silver Jewelry sucks you in with free jewelry, ignores cancellations, ships unwanted jewelry, unauthorized charges on credit card Warwick Rhode Island

In January, I received an offer for a FREE Sapphire/Diamond cocktail ring. I called and was offered a matching necklace and earrings. I said yes, but ONLY for that item.

They continued to call and offer me more & more, I SAID NO, NO, NO...Nothing until I receive the first item. I finally in April received 2 cheap crappy rings that didn't even resemble the photograph of what I had ordered. They had already charged my credit card $39.99 + $39.99 + 6.95 + 6.95.

I called the number on the credit card statement, only to be patronized by a huckster who said I had indeed agreed to review more merchandise. I told him that the conversations had been recorded so he should go listen to the archive tape. I said NO.

I returned all merchandise exactly as they outlined a month ago ! ANOTHER package just ARRIVED!! More charges have been placed on my credit card. They are completely unapologetic, and I have now cancelled my credit card because they said that
I would have to prove I didn't order the stuff, and if they said I did, my decline to pay it wouldn't hold up. I could take months to remove those charges.

Jen
Seattle, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2007 05:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Consumer-Marketing-aka-NCM-Silver-Jewelry/Warwick-Rhode-Island-02886/National-Consumer-Marketing-aka-NCM-Silver-Jewelry-sucks-you-in-with-free-jewelry-igno-248135. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Consumer Marketing, (aka) NCM Silver Jewelry