Complaint Review: National Consumer Marketing

• Submitted: Mon, November 19, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, November 19, 2007

• Reported By:Ruston Louisiana
National Consumer Marketing
580 South Research Place Central Islip, New York U.S.A.

National Consumer Marketing Aka The American Historic Society Pound of pennies cost me $63! Returned coins, etc. for credit, but never heard a word. No working phone! Central Islip New York

My husband ordered a pound of old Lincoln Wheat-Ear Pennies for 5.00 and we were sent a morgan silver dollar for 58.00. We returned the morgan at our own expense and asked for a credit to be issued to our card. This was three months ago. When I tried to call them - I had the phone number and name of the two girls he spoke to - no working number available. That was an expensive lesson. We received something in the mail about a class action suit against NCM, but at the time it didn't dawn on me who that was. Wish I hadn't trashed it now! Want those responsible to be investigated.

Ruston, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2007 03:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Consumer-Marketing/Central-Islip-New-York-11722-9225/National-Consumer-Marketing-Aka-The-American-Historic-Society-Pound-of-pennies-cost-me-63-285495. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Consumer Marketing