Complaint Review: National Consumer Marketing

• Submitted: Sat, December 30, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, December 30, 2006

• Reported By:Wasilla Alaska
National Consumer Marketing
300 Fulfillment Circle Central Islip, New York U.S.A.

National Consumer Marketing I enterd into thier coin programs in good faith The National Consumer Marketing Company has not fulfilled thier advertising specials and program features as advertised I have paid way over market value for thier coin programs Thier solicitations are rude and receive money back are none Wallingford Central Islip New York

I faithfully enterd into the National Consumer Marketing coin program. I enterd thier Morgan half dollar and the american eagle collection programs. The coins I receive are latest editons going back to 1976 and above. After spending hundreds of dollars with this company, I received only two coins minted in the late 1890's. I have received duplicates and coins that the dates have no part of the collections offered. I receive annyoing phone calls about two to three times a week and I have warned them on several occasions not to call or solicit me again, yet the calls keep coming and usually it's different people each time I'm contacted.

I have spent way over market values for coins received. This company does not follow what the advertise and thier ehtics of practice are astounding. I will say to all who reads this, do not do business with this company. I have now found another source for coin collecting and am very satisfied with the investments I am making.

Wasilla, Alaska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2006 03:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Consumer-Marketing/Central-Islip-New-York-11722/National-Consumer-Marketing-I-enterd-into-thier-coin-programs-in-good-faith-The-National-C-227986. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Consumer Marketing