Complaint Review: National Consumer Marketing

• Submitted: Fri, November 02, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, November 02, 2007

• Reported By:COLUMBUS Ohio
National Consumer Marketing
580 South Research Place Central Islip, New York U.S.A.

National Consumer Marketing Where's MY Ring ? Better yet. Where's MY MONEY ?!!! Central Islip New York

Like many others that answered this add." It's Free.. You just pay $ 4.95 for processing & handling".I want answers just like everyone else. Where's My Money ? It's not about the ring any more." I JUST WANT WHAT THEY STOLE FROM ME ". I'm in the same boat as others.. I've called the toll-free numbers on the post cards that were sent to my home, But like all of you I got the same message.. " It's not in my calling area or this number is no longer in service". Not only was I charged the $ 4.95 , They took another $39.95 for something I didn't even ask for.

This is a DISGRACE !.What ever it takes to bring this so called company to the light so that WE can get our money back count me in..

Vivian
COLUMBUS, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2007 02:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Consumer-Marketing/Central-Islip-New-York-11722/National-Consumer-Marketing-Wheres-MY-Ring-Better-yet-Wheres-MY-MONEY-Central-Is-282484. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Consumer Marketing