Complaint Review: National Consumer Marketing

• Submitted: Sun, December 11, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, December 22, 2005

• Reported By:east northport New York
National Consumer Marketing
Po Box 9230 Central Islip, New York U.S.A.

National Consumer Marketing they never delivered my ring Central Islip New York

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: dear mike

*Consumer Comment: You aren't truthful

I ordered a $4.95 ring and the company cashed my check. Now National Consumer Marketing says they never received the check so I faxed them a copy of the check and the company denies receiving my three separate faxes!!!

Lawrence
east northport, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2005 07:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/National-Consumer-Marketing/Central-Islip-New-York-11722/National-Consumer-Marketing-they-never-delivered-my-ring-Central-Islip-New-York-167608. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on National Consumer Marketing

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

dear mike

AUTHOR: Lawrence - (U.S.A.)

dear mike,
you say i am not truthful- interesting since you do everything in your comment but tell the truth!
i called your customer service and they said a check would be accepted. why did you not respond to my months long problem personally - after all i was a customer who received the topaz ring from your company on a previous order. don't you care about your customers even if the order is a small one? or do you just wait until your company gets exposed?
i present this challenge to you - be a man and call me or write to me - your company has my address. let's solve our dispute like gentleman!
sincerely,

You aren't truthful

AUTHOR: Mike - (U.S.A.)

just to let you know we don't except checks for "free offers" that includes just the shipping and handling. so whether we accepted your check or not, which we didn't, you will not recieve your ring.
-sorry